ATN News live streaming online is available all over the world through internet. This is a Bangladeshi channel, and this channel shows Bangladesh’s various kind of news.
ATN News Live Streaming Online
ATN News Live is a 24-hour news television channel in Bangladesh. It is a sister channel of ATN Bangla, another Bangladesh satellite TV channel.
ATN News Live Channel Description
Language: Bengali, English
Launched: June 7, 2010
Headquarters: Hassan Plaza; 53, Kawranbazar C/A; Dhaka – 1215; Bangladesh
[wps_highlight background=”#48ea50″ color=”#000000″]ATN News Live History[/wps_highlight]
ATN News live broadcast its first test transmission on May 1, 2010, and officially went on air on June 7, 2010. World-class television journalist and media personality Mishuk Munier joined ATN News as CEO and chief editor in November 2010. He worked with the TV station until his death on August 13, 2011. Noted Bangladeshi journalist Abed Khan took over the role of CEO and chief editor in 2011;h
ATN News broadcast its first test transmission on May 1, 2010, and officially went on air on June 7, 2010. World-class television journalist and media personality Mishuk Munier joined ATN News as CEO and chief editor in November 2010. He worked with the TV station until his death on August 13, 2011. Noted Bangladeshi journalist Abed Khan took over the role of CEO and chief editor in 2011; he remained in that post until his resignation on April 20, 2013.Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman is the chairman of ATN News, while Sharker Firoz serves as CEO and advisor and Munni Saha acts as ATN’s head of news.
e remained in that post until his resignation on April 20, 2013.Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman is the chairman of ATN News, while Sharker Firoz serves as CEO and advisor and Munni Saha acts as ATN’s head of news.
ATN News Live Streaming Popular shows and program
- Amader Kotha (আমাদের কথা), a show reflecting the view, opinion, and reaction of general people on a particular topic. Amader Kotha runs for around 5–10 minutes and airs at 14:40 Sunday to Thursday every week.
- Anandaloke (আনন্দলোকে), a weekly program covering cultural activities happening across the country. The 20-minute show is telecast at 19:30 every Friday.
- Around the World, a bulletin highlighting international political, social and cultural affairs. The 15-minute-long bulletin is broadcast at 16:20 every day.
- Biz Talk, a talk show on business affairs. The discussion mainly centers on capital markets, the banking sector, currency, trade, and commerce. Biz Talk pairs for around 40 minutes beginning at 13:15 on Sunday and Monday every week.
- Box Office, a weekly entertainment show available on ATN News live encompassing new and upcoming releases, gossip, top music charts and other entertainment stories. The 20-minute-long show also discusses world music and other sources of entertainment. Box Officers at 19:30 Monday and repeats at 07:30 Tuesday.
- Connecting BD, a program hosted by video conference, connecting various people on topical issues. Connecting BD is broadcast at 17:15 on Fridays and lasts for around 35 minutes.
- Corporate, a fortnightly program focusing on the corporate world and professionals who have achieved substantial success in different job areas. Corporate airs at 20:30 on every other Saturday and runs for nearly 20 minutes.
- Editorial, a talk show in English on ATN News live highlighting contemporary issues ranging from domestic to international affairs. The program airs live at 19:30 every Sunday (Bangladesh Standard Time) and repeats at 07:30 every Monday. Editorial runs for around 20 minutes.
- Ei Banglai (এই বাংলায়), a 20-minute video journal that examines life throughout the country. Hosted by Munni Saha, Ei Banglai is telecast at 20:30 every other Saturday.
- Ekdin Protidin (একদিন প্রতিদিন), an interview show covering the daily life of a personality. Ekdin Protidin airs at 20:30 every Thursday and runs for around 20 minutes.
- Follow Up, a program that follows up on much-discussed incidents. Follow Up airs every Monday at 20:30 and runs for around 20 minutes.
- News Hour Xtra, a talk show on the most-discussed issue of the day. News Hour Xtra is broadcast at 21:30 every day and runs for around 60 minutes.
- News Uncut, a show broadcasting unedited and barely edited video footage of different news topics. Each News Uncut runs for roughly 3–5 minutes.
- Shopping Bag, a program on ATN News live discussing various products and services ranging from car to clothes, furniture to handbags. Shopping Bagairs at 14:30 on Fridays and Saturdays and runs for 15 minutes.
- Sports Insight, a daily sports bulletin that airs at 23:30. Sports Insight runs for roughly 20 minutes.
- Top of the Week, a 20-minute-long program highlighting the week’s top news stories. Top of the Week airs at 19:30 on Sundays.
- Visual Diary, a video journal focusing on a particular news topic. The 20-minute program is telecast at 19:30 every Wednesday.
- Young Nite, a program reflecting the views, opinions, and lifestyles of the young generation. Young Nite airs at 01:15 on Fridays, Sundays, and Tuesdays and runs for 40 minutes.